Home.               Contact Me.               About Me.               As Featured In...               Events.              

Thursday 15 September 2016

Some last bursts of color

The weather change is becoming very rel these days with morning temperatures in the single digits and I am not looking forward to that. You know how most bloggers can't wait for Fall? Well I sure can. Fall means Winter and Winter here is NO JOKE.
Lots of snow, bad roads, headaches and colds, way longer nights and slippery ice storms.
I was born in the tropics and have never come around to fully embracing this season called Winter, especially in Canada.
Oh well, while I still can, I will rock my colors and prints until I have to wrap them under layers of clothing and coats :)



This outfit was not pre-arranged this time and I was pleasantly surprised. Everyone knows off the shoulder tops and dresses have been quite the hit and I'm always excited to share bargains with you.
This top is the same $68 blouse from Storets but less than half the price!
I wore it with my AQ/AQ skirt and Kate Spade heels I got at just $50 from Winners.




I am currently falling asleep while typing sooo I'm just going to leave this here :)

Top HEREHERE or similar HERE
Have a great weekend!
XOXO
SKinny Bish



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...