Home.               Contact Me.               About Me.               As Featured In...               Events.              

Monday 12 September 2016

Diner en Blanc

And here she is folks...after 867 years! lol
I am done trying to present excuses so let me just tell you what I have been up to versus presenting excuses :)
I have been busy starting my own business (more of that once it takes of), organizing an event I pray would be successful, and several other things. It has led me to think that perhaps I should start a channel documenting the challenges faced when trying to start a business. What do you think?
 I have never been the 9-5 type and so my days in that sector are numbered. I can't wait to be done!




I had the pleasure of attending Ottawa's 1st Diner en Blanc! Diner en Blanc is basically a sort of picnic where everyone wears white, shares a meal in a secret location and dance the night away while sipping on wine.
 I wore this stunning (off)white dress and a fascinator and received tons of compliments throughout the night. The dress was actually too large and I have since sold it and purchased the grey version in my size. A lot of people thought I was getting married that day! Hahaha




Dress- Asos (sold out in white)
Heels- Lily's Kloset

XOXO
SKinny Bish



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...