Home.               Contact Me.               About Me.               As Featured In...               Events.              

Sunday 18 September 2016

Baby got the Bluesss

I've been in bed all weekend battling what I believe is a cold and watching old stand up comedy by Steve Harvey, Rickey Smiley & Eddie Murphy and let me tell you-laughter is definitely good for the soul! I try not to laugh too to hard or else my head starts throbbing but it feels so good with a cup of hot lemon tea next to me. Of course I don't have the perfect picture with the good lighting and perfect white sheets to show you but just picture it in your head, lol.



 This cute dress was 1 of the perfect pieces to end the Summer with (although of course I still have some Summer looks for you) because of the whole frill off the shoulder trend. I don't believe I had owned a dress in this beautiful baby blue color and I must say I do love it against my skin.
Of course it's super affordable and can be styled many different ways. I decided to pair it with my eau de parfum inspired purse which had been collecting dust in my closet for a cute and girly look.





Dress c/o Sheinside Here
Bag- Aldo (old)
Heels-Zara (old)

XOXO
SKinny Bish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...