Home.               Contact Me.               About Me.               As Featured In...               Events.              

Monday 18 April 2016

Lacey whites and wide leg pants

I only wear all white if I know there will be no sweating nor dancing involved and I am going straight from a car to a particular location and back to the car. Otherwise, I choose either a white top or white pants. It's not even that I'm clumsy, it's just white clothes always find a way of dirtying themselves! Be it dust or someone's dirty hands, a sidewalk, bike, etc etc. You could just be sitting for 2 hours and when you stood up, there would be something that messed up your all white outfit.


 Warmer temperatures always lead me to bust out my favorite white pieces and these Zara items were the perfect blend of sexy on top and classy below :)







Top and pants- Zara

                                               XOXO
                                            SKinny Bish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...