Home.               Contact Me.               About Me.               As Featured In...               Events.              

Thursday 12 November 2015

Stripes and bows

   When you're cramped in a toilet stall of a public restroom with your little suitcase of outfits and realize the top you intended to wear was forgotten at home..you improvise! lol
Such was the case with this outfit. 


 photo 1-DSC02759_zpswosfwurh.jpg
I have worn the skirt and top separately, paired with different items but when the off shoulder top I had intended to wear with this beautiful bow skirt was nowhere to be found, I grabbed the only other top I though could go with the beauty. I think it did it justice actually!
 photo 1-DSC02798_zpsktm3wmqj.jpg
 photo 1-DSC02796_zps11h7tywi.jpg
 photo 1-DSC02748_zpskwjypxri.jpg
 photo 1-DSC02747_zpsuopdnjtc.jpg
 photo 1-DSC02768_zpsj0mktdwg.jpg
 photo 1-DSC02781_zpsbknjhimd.jpg
Midi skirts are a staple for my work wardrobe as I find them super easy to style with sweaters and boots!
 photo 1-DSC02758_zpsieo06cjg.jpg
 photo 1-DSC02756_zpsleh6ojne.jpg
 photo 1-DSC02779_zpsfj6vhelm.jpg

 The weekend is here! Yay! I can't wait to meet up with some designers and get some gorgeous ankara pieces sewn! Any plans for you?

 XOXO
SKinny Bish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...