Home.               Contact Me.               About Me.               As Featured In...               Events.              

Tuesday 29 September 2015

Royal vibes in Vee's Kaftan

  I've always to own a kaftan. They're just so regal and classy and make you look rich without even trying! Well, the opportunity presented itself when Vee's Kaftan gifted me with this stunning black one.

 photo 1-DSC_6158-001_zpsmavdwosh.jpg


I really hope everyone is having a great week so far! I've had to resort to scheduling my post due to my intense schedule. During the week, I'm up until 1 am to be up at 6:45am and during the weekends I'm in bed no earlier than 3am but at least I sleep in :) I'm not complaining in no way whatsoever because I recall 6 months ago when I was desperately seeking employment with bills up to my neck and I told myself if I got a job, I would work my butt off-well that's exactly what needs to be done now! I know God will reward all my efforts accordingly and I can't wait! :)



 photo 1-DSC_6154_zpst5ahqyar.jpg
 photo 1-DSC_6143_zpsthwkwqqi.jpg
 photo 1-DSC_6147_zpshgwwsh8f.jpg
 photo 1-DSC_6144_zpsrhhsplbo.jpg

Kaftan- c/o: Vee's Kaftan

XOXO
SKinny Bish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...