Home.               Contact Me.               About Me.               As Featured In...               Events.              

Sunday 27 September 2015

Lady-like in Lulu Katia

  Whenever I wear this dress, I always feel so lady like. Like a little princess. It's just so cute and still appropriate to where practically anywhere. I've worn it oh so many times since I got it a couple of weeks ago from Kaela Kay for  Zuvaa


 photo 1-DSC_5929_zpsau92c1gv.jpg

  This month, like the other months was quite a busy one for me! More responsibilities at Zuvaa meant less time to blog! I have still been able to relax in between and decided to treat myself to a mini getaway. I'm so good at that you know-treating myself. Going away, checking in to a hotel with tons of snacks, bathing suits and fancy clothes and I just act like I'm a foreigner in this country. You should try it some time! Hotwire.com and priceline.com are great for deals and discounts and those are the sites I usually use.
 photo 1-DSC_5940_zpsnf2srspk.jpg
 photo 1-DSC_5942_zpsgusccmza.jpg
 photo 1-DSC_5955_zpsr8zcwnpv.jpg
 photo 1-DSC_5915_zps8icdqvlq.jpg
 photo 1-DSC_5919_zpsbzghqfwl.jpg
 photo 1-DSC_5922_zpspzu2bcyi.jpg
 photo 1-DSC_5951_zpsug7h5tii.jpg
 photo 1-DSC_5941_zps5sa17oze.jpg
 photo 1-DSC_5948_zpsmcu6booc.jpg
 photo 1-DSC_5954_zpse7amxzsi.jpg
 photo 1-DSC_5953_zpssf6vj45x.jpg
October is going to be reallyyy busy for me and I can't wait to share my upcoming events with you!

Dress- Zuvaa
Flats- H&M

                                                    XOXO
                                                                           SKinny Bish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...