Home.               Contact Me.               About Me.               As Featured In...               Events.              

Saturday 27 June 2015

Could it be Stella Jean?

I saw this skirt from Stella Jean about a year ago and wanted to own it...until I saw the price tag. At over $300 dollars, it was way more than what I am willing to spend on a skirt, regardless of the designer.
Imagine my joy when Sheinside released a replica... at less than 10% of the original skirt!



 photo 1-DSC00194_zpscbbhxonn.jpg



Now, I know some folks are against purchasing replicas or knock offs but I say go for what your wallet says!
 photo 1-DSC00151_zpsoeqpzagq.jpg

I paired the skirt with a dark wash denim shirt from Zara to complete the look and voila!


 photo 1-DSC00129_zps01uuhoxy.jpg
 photo 1-DSC00157_zps73bqkzm2.jpg
 photo 1-DSC00138_zps74vgtczd.jpg
 photo 1-DSC00150_zpsklxe9lxl.jpg

SKirt- HERE
Denim shirt- Zara

XOXO
SKinny Bish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...