Home.               Contact Me.               About Me.               As Featured In...               Events.              

Thursday 16 April 2015

The versatile Dashiki dress

Happy Friday-eve my loves! Oooh, I can't wait for the weekend! With the warmer weather here, I always look so much more forward to the weekend than before. Sunset occurs later in the day which means I get to stay out longer strolling, hanging out with friends or taking blog photos!
 Today I bring you a gorgeous "illusion" Dashiki dress from Miss Beida Fashion, who by the way is going to be killing you softly with Dashiki prints from her summer collection all Summer long!

 photo 1-DSC06971_zps0qoh1goc.jpg

  Miss Beida made this dress without physically measuring me and boy does it hug each and every curve...perhaps even a little too much. I only say that because I've noticed that I have a slight pouch that seems to be getting bigger-if my eyes aren't deceiving me. I know I have never had a fat stomach so it's just weird this pouch that I've been sporting. I haven't really changed my diet nor salt intake and still work out frequently so that couldn't be it. I also feel more bloated even when I'm not on my period. Does anyone know what it could be? I'm kind of worried it may be fibroids? Ugh!
 photo 1-DSC06983_zpsqslq2utt.jpg

 photo 1-DSC06975_zpskpjkmdrw.jpg

Anyways, back to the gorgeous dress! I love how the designer used the black fabric on the sides to shrink my waist even more and the length of the dress keeps everything classy while hugging every curve.  Dashiki is going to be big this Spring/Summer (and in my opinion for much longer than that) so you may want to get on it ASAP. Moreover, I love the way this dress comes with a cape/skirt addition. You can throw the cape on before heading to dinner and then place it on your waist to conceal the full belly! Hahaha.
 photo 1-DSC06947_zpssqwdniqy.jpg

 photo 1-DSC07000_zpsg33azrti.jpg
 photo 1-DSC07044_zpsubwyfasx.jpg


 photo 1-DSC07035_zpss0fuegqq.jpg
 photo 1-DSC07033_zpsdenourzu.jpg
 photo 1-DSC06988_zpslwxivyc2.jpg
 photo 1-DSC07017_zpsou64dpv3.jpg
 photo 51d68268-33e4-4ad2-94e7-c6f08b3e9a86_zpspy3rn5tq.jpg photo 1-DSC07023_zpsd8xhmycr.jpg

                                                   
                                         
                                               









                                                                    Dress- c/o: Miss Beida fashions Enter code SKINNYBISH15 for 15% off! *Code expires April 30th
                                                                 XOXO
                                                                 SKinny Bish


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...