Home.               Contact Me.               About Me.               As Featured In...               Events.              

Saturday 18 April 2015

Spring 2015 mini shoe haul- Video

    Happy Saturday lovelies and welcome to the weekend!
I'm looking forward to walking around downtown today with my camera and enjoying the beautiful weather and hope you have awesome weather wherever you are.

 First off I would like to thank everyone who has shown me love since yesterday when I was featured on Fashion Bomb Daily as Fashion Bombshell of the day! Hello to all my new followers and welcome!



 Here's a somewhat brief video show casing the latest additions to my shoe closet. They were all under $50 each!
 I also decided to show some recent clothing purchases which I will be rocking the heck out this season!




**Please don't forget to subscribe.


                                            XOXO
                                          SKinny Bish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...