Home.               Contact Me.               About Me.               As Featured In...               Events.              

Sunday 15 March 2015

White fluffiness

    I love when I can try something new at an affordable price! This skirt was on sale on Missguided and I had always wanted to try either a dress or skirt with a sort of faux fur fluffiness going on. I seized the opportunity and grabbed this skirt for $22 knowing I would create an outfit with a sort of blush themes going on. 


I love me some Missguided but it seems like I always have to pay dreaded customs and duties when my package gets here so I'm holding off from shopping there for a while. 
 photo 1-DSC05859_zpstgvokjwq.jpg

The peach longline jacket from Forever21 was the perfect touch to my Spring theme and kept the look classy and put together.




 photo 1-DSC05826_zpsayoniuws.jpg
 photo 1-DSC05868_zpsrobx9bfv.jpg
 photo 1-DSC05862_zpsudb9e3fj.jpg
 photo 1-DSC05879_zpsubjmlg9k.jpg
 photo 1-DSC05865_zpsbnuop4vj.jpg
 photo 1-DSC05825_zpsgxzye9uj.jpg
 photo 1-DSC05906_zpsz6q9j3qv.jpg
 photo 1-DSC05839-001_zpsewqrwa1l.jpg
 photo 1-DSC05880_zpsbxwhscat.jpg
 photo 1-DSC05909_zpsig6pnmcc.jpg


                                                                 SKirt-HERE
                                                                 Jacket- HERE
                                                                 Clutch-Aldo
                                                                 Heels- Gojane

                                                                 XOXO
                                                                 SKinny Bish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...