Home.               Contact Me.               About Me.               As Featured In...               Events.              

Sunday 8 March 2015

Shop my closet!

   Happy International Women's Day to all you my beautiful female followers and supporters! 
I certainly hope you enjoyed your day and demised more ways to rule the world. Mwahahaha
I spent a lot of my day at home editing new photos and helping out at church. The service was amazing and spoke on Christ and money!
I know I haven't updated my online store in a while but...I've been busy!


 I have just finished adding some unique and fresh pieces to my store so feel free to shop away!
 I'll be adding more pieces as they become available so no worries!

**Don't forget to save/bookmark/favorite my store to your site for easy access!

Visit the store HERE

XOXO
SKinny Bish


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...