Home.               Contact Me.               About Me.               As Featured In...               Events.              

Monday 16 March 2015

If I had $1000 to spend on Spring shopping...

Money is a good thing, believe it or not. You especially realize this when you're as broke as I am! Haha
With Spring approaching, I find myself ogling over tons of pieces that I wish I could wear this season.
Why not share these with you? They're too amazing to keep to myself anyways.


Shop the looks here:


1-HERE  2-HERE  3-HERE  4-HERE  5-HERE  6-HERE  7-HERE  8-HERE  9-HERE




1- HERE  2-HERE  3-HERE  4-HERE  5-HERE  6-HERE  7-HERE  8-HERE


1- HERE  2-HERE  3-HERE  4-HERE  5-HERE  6-HERE  7-HERE  8-HERE

P.S. ASOS is currently offering 20% regular-priced items! You may want to take advantage of that.
                                                                         XOXO
                                                                         SKinny Bish



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...