Home.               Contact Me.               About Me.               As Featured In...               Events.              

Monday 9 March 2015

Confessions-I can see clearly now, the snow is gone

   Long time no outfit post right? Well I have no excuse other than it was cold and I wasn't feeling very inspired outfit-wise.
I went through a slight reflective phase where I kept asking myself, "should I keep posting for the sake of content or should I only post when I feel really inspired? I decided that I want to post only my very best from henceforth. Quantity doesn't matter to me anymore as much as quality does so...here you go!
*Disclaimer: be prepared for tons of photos :)


 photo 1-DSC05800_zpsw9wjf86h.jpg
   I hated standing out in the cold trying to capture a few good shots. It sucks even more when your remote control isn't working and you're standing out in -10 degree weather trying to figure out how come your shutter button isn't producing results. I resolved to some indoor photos during this time (as you can see from my previous posts) but at the end of the day, it just isn't the same to me and outdoor photos always take the cake. Now that the weather is warming up, I should be back to my outdoor shots in no time!
 photo 1-DSC05687_zps9l7aixmq.jpg
 photo 1-DSC05803_zpsqt0izdb1.jpg
 photo 1-DSC05704_zps6fwzqixx.jpg
 photo 1-DSC05749_zps95s8thd8.jpg
 photo 1-DSC05818_zps2fyooe8t.jpg
 photo 1-DSC05806_zpsiljkpcqa.jpg
 photo 1-DSC05766_zpsgbmlpngh.jpg

I have also teamed up with Jesse from jbhildebrand to take some of my photos to see if I can get a different photographic perspective.
Please let me know what you think of the photos in the next couple of posts!

 photo 1-DSC05776_zpssq9nkxem.jpg
 photo 1-DSC05683-001_zpsaixlkigd.jpg
 photo 1-DSC05695_zpsm0uqqpvp.jpg
 photo 1-DSC05692_zpsjvkysb3s.jpg
 photo 1-DSC05743-002_zpstsuhjilm.jpg
 photo 1-DSC05703-001_zpsoima9zgk.jpg
                                                     Photos by jbhildebrand.com

Coat- $8 (thrifted) but similar HERE, or HERE
Pants- Here
Top- H&M
Heels-Zara

                                                         XOXO
                                                         SKinny Bish



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...