Home.               Contact Me.               About Me.               As Featured In...               Events.              

Tuesday 24 February 2015

My 4C hurr

"I am not my hair
I am not this skin
I am not your expectations no no..."




 photo 1-DSC03497_zpsursmpg47.jpg



Hello my dear readers!
Just briefly dropping by to show off my natural hair progress! Haha
 If you recall, I chopped my hair off 2 years ago due to breakage and loss of edges and here I am! With a head of healthy hair that I just wish would grow a bit faster but oh well, I guess I wasn't blessed with that gene.
 I have learnt a lot about my hair- such that it is actually softer and easier to comb than I can recall, it loves oils like crazy and is also curlier than I recall.
 photo 1-Collages27_zpspmrdcrx0.jpg



To achieve this look, all I used was a spray bottle of water and olive oil and I did a few double strand twists which I left in overnight.  The following morning, I took out the twists and packed the hair upwards using bobbi pins and VOILA!
 photo 1-DSC03477_zpshsjhlgs7.jpg
 photo 1-DSC03561_zps3y3ntbnt.jpg
 photo 1-DSC03559_zpsw0sglsdr.jpg
                       
                                                      Vest- C/O: Cjaj09


                                                       XoXo SKinny Bish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...