Home.               Contact Me.               About Me.               As Featured In...               Events.              

Wednesday 7 January 2015

The thrifter series part 3

Boy oh boy am I having way too much fun thrifting items versus paying full retail prices!
I find that thrift store provide uniqueness as well as affordability and most pieces are of really good quality. I've become so inspired that I just opened my very own Etsy store where I will be selling some of these unique pieces! You can check the store out HERE!!


 photo 1-DSC09904_zpscd38bc62.jpg


This time around, I have an outfit that would please even the Queen mother, haha!
Both the blouse and skirt are from Value Village!
 photo 1-DSC09899_zpsacd9ae82.jpg
 photo 1-DSC09935_zpsa97bb184.jpg
 photo 1-DSC09911_zpse1b6953a.jpg
 photo 1-DSC09892_zps065d18d4.jpg
 photo 1-DSC09929_zps9196dd57.jpg

I intend to actually shoot a video of me at the thrift store showing how I select pieces. What do you think?
*Don't forget to check out my new vintage store and stay tuned for more pieces!

Blouse + skirt- thrifted
Heels- Lulu's (old)

XOXO
SKinny Bish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...