Home.               Contact Me.               About Me.               As Featured In...               Events.              

Tuesday 30 December 2014

The Year in Review

  So here we are- the end of 2014. It was quite the year for me both personally and fashion-wise. I was able to explore some more aspects of my style and try new trends. I decided I didn't like some things I tried and I loved others. I interviewed very talented actors, comedians, bloggers and models. I did some travelling, met new people, re-connected with others and got rid of some others.


 photo Documents15_zpsa5526352.jpg  

 It was tough to narrow them down but here's a post with my top 12 looks of the year- in no particular order. Which of these is your favorite?
 photo Documents15_zpsa5526352.jpg

 photo Collages21_zps84b668b1.jpg
 photo Documents14_zps2b27f95a.jpg


 I can't wait for more fabulous looks in the New Year!
Happy New Year in advance loves!

XOXO
SKinny Bish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...