Home.               Contact Me.               About Me.               As Featured In...               Events.              

Saturday 20 December 2014

Mad about plaid

As soon as I saw this pant suit at Target, I thought of Solange Knowles, haha.
She rocks brightly colored and printed pantsuits like no other and I felt like I had the hair to match.
I had a similar pantsuit on River Island's website but it was way too pricey for me so this more affordable option was a great alternative.


 photo 1-DSC08781-001_zps92e06e28.jpg

 The pants are a little tight at the thighs-as with most main stream pants, so I had to go 2 sizes up in order to fit into them.
This is such a perfect work outift- A mix of business plus some fun.
Are you guys ready for Christmas? We're not really exchanging gifts in my family this year so I'm glad I don't have that stress to go through. We feel like the most important part of Christmas should be the true meaning of it- Jesus Christ our savior's birth! So each others' presence should be enough.

 photo 1-DSC08786_zpsedda150a.jpg  photo 1-DSC08779_zps73fc95ae.jpg  photo 1-DSC08762_zpsb7863735.jpg  photo 1-DSC08798_zps7ee544c7.jpg  photo 1-DSC08802_zps8f047dbe.jpg

Pantsuit- Target (recent)
Heels-Zara
Cap- HERE

XOXO
SKinny Bish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...