Home.               Contact Me.               About Me.               As Featured In...               Events.              

Monday 24 November 2014

Summer in the Winter?

What just happened yesterday? Did the weather just go up to 16 degrees? Did people step out in t-shirts? No, I wasn't dreaming, we had amazing weather yesterday in the city and boy did it feel good! It was a much-welcome change from the nasty winds we had last week!





I took advantage of the good weather to wear this lovely peplum blazer from Rahyma designs.
I'm still to have a full outdoor shooting session here as I'm familiarizing myself with the area so please bare with the indoor pictures for now!










**Oh and stay tuned for a video and tour of my new room!

Blazer- Rahyma designs
Jeans- Topshop
Heels-Zara
Clutch- H&M

XOXO
SKinny Bish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...