Home.               Contact Me.               About Me.               As Featured In...               Events.              

Tuesday 25 November 2014

Feeling posh with Daniel Wellington

   I think you've seen me wear my "gold" boyfriend Aldo watch on the blog over 256 times, well time to switch things up a little!
The folks at Daniel Wellington were kind enough to send me one of their lovely watches. 



I was beyond ecstatic when they reached out to me and asked me to choose the watch of my choice. 
I decided to go with this number because it sort of gave me this high street/Oxford/preppy vibe. I grew up knowing that DW was a high-class brand. My father was a fan of the brand and so was I-although I could never afford a watch for myself :(

Another thing I love about their watches is that the straps are inter changeable and so if I wanted, I could have a "new watch" every few weeks or months!




They were also kind enough to offer my readers a 15% coupon which they can use towards the purchase of any watch from their website.
Just in time for the holidays! Just enter the code holidaybrenda at checkout.
Daniel Wellington watches are classic pieces and would make for the perfect gift for that mature and classy person on your list. 

Watch c/o: Daniel Wellington, here Enjoy!

Xoxo
SKinny bish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...