Home.               Contact Me.               About Me.               As Featured In...               Events.              

Wednesday 12 November 2014

Casual wear and goodbye's

On Monday I was so happy to have someone else get behind the camera to take these outfit pictures!
It's unfortunate that the week before I move to another city is when I am able to find bloggers who are willing to take each others' outfit pictures!! 



It was so much fun meeting up with Busola from thefashionstirfry and Jacky from sincerelymissj and we had a blast location-hunting and shooting for each other and it was a nice change for me, who shoots her own pictures!
I personally loved this yellow wall. Gave me a Solange Knowles vibe!












Blazer- Asos
Jeans- Topshop HERE
|Clutch- H&M
Heels-Zara

XOXO
SKinny Bish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...