Home.               Contact Me.               About Me.               As Featured In...               Events.              

Sunday 2 November 2014

Brendagrams and bobs

Sometimes I take pictures for a potential outfit post and only like 3. Other times, I don't think an outfit or items deserve an entire post and may go up only on my Instagram page.



Well, I decided to create a post show casing all the pieces I love but just didn't get around to creating a post.

Outfit 1:





SKirt and long sleeve shirt by Rahyma designs

Outfit 2:



Top- Garage
SKirt- Asos

Outfit 3:



Pullover- Forever 21
SKirt- H&M
Outfit 4:



Dress by Rahyma Designs


anddd my $15 Walmart Zig zag flats!





Stay tuned for another video soooon!

XOXO
SKinny B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...