Home.               Contact Me.               About Me.               As Featured In...               Events.              

Monday 6 October 2014

Seeing Red

I've been such an insomniac lately. I go to bed super super late (4am) and wake up by 10am... 
I've always been nocturnal but I feel like it's gotten worse. I always tel myself, "Tonight is the night I go to bed earlier" but nope, 3 TV shows later, I'm still glued to my couch. Anyone have any recipe/remedy I could try?



Please don't tell me to go to bed earlier because I won't just go to bed earlier. My eyes don't get heavy until late, no matter how early I try to lie in bed.
~ On another note, I know it's not Valentine's Day but this dress was too cute to not wear. I especially love the emphasized cinched waist!















Dress- Tehilah Designs
Heels- Zara
Clutch- H&M

XOXO
SKinny B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...