Home.               Contact Me.               About Me.               As Featured In...               Events.              

Tuesday 28 October 2014

Me and my Ankara accessories

When it comes to accessories, I recycle for years and years because I usually purchase versatile pieces that can be worn year round and with tons of outfits.
All my accessories fit in a plastic bag that gets cleaned out perhaps twice a year.





My accessories tend to be on the cheaper side, except for a single gold bracelet my aunt gave me for my birthday a few years ago and some gold earrings my family gave me after I graduated from university. I really don't see myself purchasing expensive jewelry until I'm well settled into the career I love.
Today, I'm focusing on my Ankara/African-inspired accessories.

*Okay, so maybe I really liked the lighting in my room and decided to take lots of pictures sooo get ready!

Here are some of my favorite pieces!






Earrings by Quelly Rue






Earrings by Menogu designs


Most of the pieces are from etsy sellers.but the necklace is from kuwala and the first bow tie from eyewhosee. The bow ties are made from the richest Ghanaian fabric ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...