Home.               Contact Me.               About Me.               As Featured In...               Events.              

Wednesday 8 October 2014

Fall meets Ankara at the distillery district

I. can't. seem. to. be. able. to. give. up. on. ankara.
LOL

"Every time I try to leave something keeps pulling me back."

I am so so grateful to all the African designers who send ankara my way. I have enough in my closet that I could probably wear a different outfit everyday for a month-and I am definitely NOT complaining.




This dress first came to my attention on the Zuvaa website and saved it to my wishlist.
A few weeks later, the designer contacts me and I get to pick this dress to style for the blog! Yippy! :)










XOXO
SKinny B

** P.S. Lest I forget, there's this cool online store that just opened up for business in Nigeria and they sell trendy pieces! Do check them out HERE if you get a chance. They're called OJONNE.COM!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...