Home.               Contact Me.               About Me.               As Featured In...               Events.              

Wednesday 10 September 2014

Mini getaway

Hey lovelies!
the opportunity presented itself for me to have a mini-local getaway and I couldn't say no! With everything going on in my life right now, it was much needed.
I don't know about you but I just love staying at hotels. I feel different, I sleep amazingly well, I order room service, watch tons of TV and use 3 towels/day! Haha



I stayed at the Four points by Sheraton with my friend that I hadn't seen in months and it was awesome!
Here's a few bits and bobs for any curious minds...
Oh, stay tuned for an outfit post! 











All I had on top was a thrifted $12 coat.









XOXO
SKinny B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...