Home.               Contact Me.               About Me.               As Featured In...               Events.              

Sunday 14 September 2014

Leather jacket, leather bag...and a tutu??

I love fashion and as I've grown and become more comfortable with my style, I've experimented more with fashion. Before the blog, I would have never thought of wearing a tutu  skirt (I mean, it's not for grown ups right?)


On top of wearing a tutu skirt, who would pair it with a cap and leather jacket? Well, I'm pleased with the way things turn out. Te leather and cap added a touch of edginess while the tutu skirt kept things girly.
On this particular warm summer evening, I went down the Humber Bay for a very long stroll. Hope you enjoy the pictures! 























*Do note that although it doesn't show, the skirt is see-through!!









Jacket-Forever 21 (old)
Cap-Asos (old)
Skirt- HERE
Heels-Zara
Clutch-H&M

XOXO
SKinny B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...