Home.               Contact Me.               About Me.               As Featured In...               Events.              

Thursday 4 September 2014

Fall, is that you?

I mean sure it still feels like 30 degrees over here (and I am NOT complaining) but I couldn't resist stepping out with Last year's H&M trench coat! 



I went to visit my dad on Sunday and wanted to keep things simple, sexy and sophisticated so opted for this outfit.
Everyone knows crop tops and high-waist pants are like chocolate and strawberries-they go hand in hand.
















* Side note* I'm so proud of my photography skills if I may say so myself! I keep learning and teaching myself each day! 

I'll be filming a "Key pieces for Fall video" this week so stay tuned! Yay!
Xoxo
Trench- H&M (last year)
Jeans- Topshop Joni jeans
Heels-Lulus (old)
Hat-H&M
Top-Topshop
Bag-Kuwala

XOXO SKinny B

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...