Home.               Contact Me.               About Me.               As Featured In...               Events.              

Tuesday 9 September 2014

Coat and beige

Good day folks! Hope your week is going great so far!

I'm quite pleased with the way my photography skills are developing. I have had more time on my hands to play around with lighting, different environments and angles and am able to capture better shots in a shorter period of time! I also have more time to explore Toronto and these pictures were taken during one of my outings. 


I shot at the famous "yellow bridge" as well as a random alley.
I feel like the outfit and back drops meshed perfectly to produce some great shots.
Hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed shooting!












.........................................................................................................









*P.S. Don't mind the band-aid on my arm, nothing serious. I had just gotten back from a check up before I took these photos.

Coat, clutch, leggings and hat- H&M
Dress-Rarelondon (old)
Heels-Zara

XOXO
SKinny B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...