Home.               Contact Me.               About Me.               As Featured In...               Events.              

Friday 12 September 2014

Africa Fashion Police

Happy Friday!!!
You made it! We made it!
I just thought I would bring your attention to a series that I've started as Blogger for online Ankara retailer, Zuvaa.com.
Every Friday, I host what's called "Ankara Fashion Police"! 


How it works is I choose a celebrity who was spotted wearing Ankara (either recently or a while back) and give my take on how they rocked it (or not) and if available, where you can purchase the piece! It's been going on for a few weeks now so feel free to check out all the posts by starting HERE with Michelle Williams who wore a Melange a la mode dress to a wedding.
Melange a la mode is actually a vendor for Zuvaa so that's double the awesomeness!

Until next Friday,
XOXO
SKinny B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...