Home.               Contact Me.               About Me.               As Featured In...               Events.              

Monday 21 July 2014

Currently in my Missguided shopping cart

To know me is to understand that I love color and I love print.
1 of my favorite sites (because of their affordability) is Missguided
They are currently having an epic sale on their website and I thought I would quickly share what's in my cart!
P.S. Most of their collection with Nicole S from the Pussycat Dolls is on Sale!





Faux Leather skirt HERE
Neon Aztec Blazer HERE
Lilac frill crop top HERE

Boxy top in pop art HERE
Pop art print shorts HERE
Black mesh bodysuit HERE
Blush scuba contrast midi skirt HERE

High neck top in Scuba HERE
Wide leg contrast trousers HERE
Black leather trousers HERE

Palazzo bustier romper HERE
White leather crop top HERE
Cobalt midi skirt HERE

I may or may not have gone through with some purchases *wink*

XOXO
SKinny Bish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...