Home.               Contact Me.               About Me.               As Featured In...               Events.              

Thursday 17 July 2014

Cold shoulder

I think the best thing I purchased this Summer has got to be this off the shoulder crop top, that is before I burned a hole in it *sad face*
I love the color, the little frilly/flirty bottom reminds me of the tops I see women wear to dance flamingo or something.




I paired it with this awesome midi skirt from Asos which caught my eye because of the very vibrant print and wore to a friend's birthday dinner!











I'm currently on vacation so you can keep up with my shenanigans by following me on Instagram: @theonlyskinnybish.

Have a great rest-of-the-week!

Top: Here
Skirt: Here (sold out). Love this Here

XOXO
SKinny Bish


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...