Home.               Contact Me.               About Me.               As Featured In...               Events.              

Sunday 1 June 2014

There goes my baby

That's the song that kept running through my mind when I wore this dress- There Goes my Baby by Usher. You had seen it previously a few months ago when I took a mirror selfie but I waited until the beautiful weather to show you some better shots of this dress. I basically seized this dress from the designer and refuse to return it! Haha. It seriously is as perfect as it looks-both in terms of comfort, and design!
I decided to accessorize with my Aldo bag and there, the outfit was ready!

















Dress-Miss Beida Fashion
Bag-Aldo

Have a great week!
XOXO
SKiny Bish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...