Home.               Contact Me.               About Me.               As Featured In...               Events.              

Tuesday 24 June 2014

All white top, all white jeans, all white belt body looking like milk!


Yes, I have a slight ratchet side and when I wore this outfit, all I could think of was Ludacris' rap verse in "My chick bad", haha.



Connaissez-vous la chanson, "My chick bad" de Ludacris? Eh bien il explique comment sa femme est bien habille tout en blanc et comment elle est "aussi fraiche que le lait! Ce sont ces paroles qui me sont venus en tete lorsque j'ai porte cette tenue. Je suis un peu obssede par le blanc-c'est une couleur tres rafraichissante et 'clean'

I may have a minor obsession with white. It really makes an outfit look expensive if done properly and can be so regal.
I decided to pair my $19 Joe Fresh jeans with this white crop top from Asos (which I got on sale for $12).

















Are you planning on wearing an all-white outfit soon?

XOXO
SKinny Bish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...