Home.               Contact Me.               About Me.               As Featured In...               Events.              

Sunday 25 May 2014

Some days I want to just...fly away

Do you ever feel so overwhelmed at times that you just wish you could go to a far away country where no one knows you and just..stay there for a while. No banks nor phone companies calling you, no work-just you and the world. Well, I've been feeling like that a lot recently and if I had the means, I would definitely go somewhere like Dubai or the Bahamas or St Lucia! One can only dream right?...





Well, this outfit is another one of those that had been "created in my brain a while ago but was waiting for the right weather to post it to the blog.
The sweater was thrifted from Etsy.com and the skirt is a favorite from H&M's Fall/Winter 2013 collection.













Sweater-Etsy.com
Skirt-H&M
Heels-Zara

XOXO
SKinny Bish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...