Home.               Contact Me.               About Me.               As Featured In...               Events.              

Sunday 6 April 2014

It's beginning to feel a lot like Spring

My oh my!
We had some amazing weather yesterday! We've had what may actually be the worst winter in 50 years and maybe, just maybe it's over!
I'm a tropical kind of girl so it's like a cure to my winter-long blues. 


To celebrate, I decided to do this color blocking number. I know there was an Asos version of this skirt that was way pricier and also sold out super fast, so after some digging, I found this similar one on boohoo.com HERE. It does fit really snug so if you don't like that, I suggest you go a size up! I'm wearing a size 12 UK.
Oh, by the way, notice the new blog layout??? :)





















Top- Old tank top that I reversed as there is writing on the front, haha
Skrit: HERE, similar HERE and HERE
Heels: Old from lulus.com
Bag: Topshop

XOXO
SKinny Bish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...