Home.               Contact Me.               About Me.               As Featured In...               Events.              

Tuesday 29 April 2014

Houston, Texas Baby

I'M BAAAACK!

If you're following me on Instagram and Facebook, then you'd know that I decided to take myself to see the lone start state and what it had to offer. I'm referring of course to (Houston), Texas!
I've always wanted to go Texas, especially as I have lots of childhood friends who are currently based there.
I just got back a few hours ago and can't wait to share tons of pictures with you!
I had the best time and was treated like the Princess that I am *wink*.


From the MC at the club giving me shout-outs to some blog followers coming over to say hi to meeting up with folks I hadn't seen in 10 years..it was definitely worth the 12 hour journey (including layovers) haha.
I appreciate all my friends who wen out of their way to make sure my stay was comfortable and fun so shout outs to Melissa, Bernice, Cheryl, the Taku brothers-Emma,Joe and Napi, Agatha, Erika, Miracle,Mikolo and anyone else I may be missing.

First of all, it is HOT in Houston and I loved it! This prolonged Canadian Winter is not fun so I was excited to be able to wear minimal clothing, even at 8 in the morning!
Here is outfit post number 1 for you guys.
Get ready for tons of posts :) 



















Dress: Got mine HERE
Bag: Asos (sold out)
Belt: Topshop
Hat: Can't seem to find it but similar one HERE from the same site. The name of the hat is: Scala XL Brim Floppy Hat in Black and White

What do we think of this black and white number?
XOXO
SKinny Bish


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...