Home.               Contact Me.               About Me.               As Featured In...               Events.              

Monday 24 March 2014

Spring!

Whether Winter likes it or not, Spring 2014 is officially here! Haha
We have 1 more cold week and then temperatures will start dropping but we have been getting some random days of sunshine and warmth and the day I took these, the weather was better than normal. I felt the need to sport some color to work and so paired my Asos midi skirt and H&M crop top (which is pretty warm by the way) and also added my Aldo bag for this black and yellow themed outfit.
 photo photo6_zpsa7bdc418.jpg

 photo photo9_zps31d870e6.jpg  photo photo8_zps70920d64.jpg  photo photo7_zpsdbae6e27.jpg  photo photo5_zps6c97d505.jpg  photo photo4_zpsb700cd2d.jpg  photo photo2_zps779ab341.jpg

P.S. I had an amazing weekend (which you would know if you follow me on Instagram) and can't wait to share the pictures and the interview I had with one of Yotube's biggest sensations!
Stay tuned!
Xoxo



Skirt: Here
Top: H&M
Watch: Here
Bag: Aldo; Here
Lucite heels: HERE! Try this or this for $25

XOXO
SKinny Bish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...