Home.               Contact Me.               About Me.               As Featured In...               Events.              

Wednesday 12 March 2014

Bits and bobs

You know how I said I was striving for perfection for the blog...well just ignore that for now! Haha
The weather has once again turned this city upside down and as I type, we're in the midst of a snowstorm and expecting about 15-20cm of snow (insert sarcastic "Yay" here).
 I really don't feel like standing outside pretending to enjoy taking some photos so I'll just share some indoor shots (yes, they are selfies taken with my phone). I hope you don't mind!
 Hopefully next week we can get some beautiful HD pictures up!

If you follow me on INSTAGRAM then you know how excited I am about these $20 Joe Fresh Jeans that fit me! I've been on the hunt for the right pair of white jeans and these are definitely it! 
 photo f0d87cfa-0c4a-4863-bd87-ed1d87a33870_zps1662aa11.jpg
          Sweater: Forever 21, Heels; Sirens Fashion
 photo photo21_zps25bba94d.jpg


I had another photoshoot with designer MissBeidaFashions for her upcoming Summer 2014 collection and got to take home some stunning pieces! I wore the Dashiki dress to the Women's Day party downtown Toronto. I can't wait to show you the rest from her collection!
P.S. The brown dress with sleeves is from ZNAK CANADA
 photo photo51_zpsb48032ed.jpg  photo photo7_zpsbd031c0a.jpg  photo de55bb0a-8f4e-43e4-9e1d-4c35e22e910d_zpseedb3bc6.jpg  photo photo10_zpsf7e3f64e.jpg  photo photo11_zps57545c03.jpg
So which look is your favorite??
P.S. Stay tuned for an ASOS gift card giveaway!!!
XOXO

SKinny Bish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...